Laid Off Games Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Laid Off Games forums. Talk about our games, other games, or anything else! Come join the community!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just saw Kick Azz

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
barret232hxc

barret232hxc

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockFri Apr 16, 2010 2:48 am

and I must say that I thought it was amazing. I had a great night at the movies. They actually showed it at 10pm on a Thursday night which I was surprised that we didn't have to wait till midnight. It is a rated R movie with cursing and violence so you shouldn't take the kids to see this one, but I thought it was fun and had me laughing and clapping. Nicholas Cage has become cool again hahaa. Anyways I know some people might not be into it? I personally never read the comics but overall I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Jason92

Jason92

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockFri Apr 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Indeed it was an awesome film, when my friends and I left cinema we were all saying how badly we wanted to be super heroes, but looking back on what Dave Lizewski/Kick-A*s actually went through even on his 1st day as kick-a*s we changed our minds lol. I loved the story, it felt really real. nothing was certain or secure. Definately one of my fave films of the year so far, However there is ironman 2, Despicable Me and a few others to come so who knows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jason92.deviantart.com/
SpeedBrkr
Super Dynamic Chef!
SpeedBrkr

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockSat Apr 17, 2010 6:03 am

Everyone in our theater was clapping and cheering throughout the movie, it was great!

Now to read the comics...
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/SpeedBrkr
barret232hxc

barret232hxc

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockSat Apr 17, 2010 2:24 pm

yeah there were claps in my theater as well. And I think that first scene might detour some people from trying out the super hero gig but you never know there are some really dedicated people hahaha
Back to top Go down
xjt

xjt

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockSat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

It was indeed a kick-a$$ movie. Hit-girl was awesome. For a second I was considering becoming a Superhero, but then I remembered how out of breath I was from that 10 minute walk to the theater...
Back to top Go down
dp

dp

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz BminclockThu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

kick azz looks cool as hell, but to me, scott pilgrim looks cooler.

http://www.scottpilgrimthemovie.com/

it makes me want to jizz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just saw Kick Azz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saw Kick Azz   Just saw Kick Azz Bminclock

Back to top Go down

Just saw Kick Azz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laid Off Games Official Forums :: Other Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: