Laid Off Games Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Laid Off Games forums. Talk about our games, other games, or anything else! Come join the community!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Internet Provider do you have?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
barret232hxc

barret232hxc

What Internet Provider do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What Internet Provider do you have?   What Internet Provider do you have? BminclockSat Apr 17, 2010 8:13 pm

So I used to have brighthouse and they had lighting internet it was 40mb download and 5mb upload and I thought that was fast but then fios became available in my area and we got 35mb download and 35mb upload and it's so much faster and even though the download speed is lower I actually can download files faster b/c the fiber optic line comes directly into our apartment. It's freaking awesome. I feel like i'm in the future now.

Also the tv service is sooo much better, I only have one small gripe but i'm sure they will get this channel soon, but I miss my cartoon network in hd. That's my only complaint, but they have boomerang with all the old cartoons so I think that's sweet
Back to top Go down

What Internet Provider do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laid Off Games Official Forums :: Other Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: