Laid Off Games Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Laid Off Games forums. Talk about our games, other games, or anything else! Come join the community!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
+25
Scoginator
ephemeratics
submarinecoat
jorby
boraah
spiracy
RosarioR
Ryan
rwharpernc
Jason92
xjt
Dewey
Max
dp
OnimaruXLR
AultN8R
D R E A M N T
mattamusprime
Teben
keith
gravity
mira
SpeedBrkr
barret232hxc
py
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jorby

jorby

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockMon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 am

Nice to meet you all =) I'm Jorby, I'm addicted to videogames, cartoons, comics and drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://rakugakingdom.com
submarinecoat

submarinecoat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockTue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Hey, I'm Nikki Stu, I like to make comics, draw and play video games as well... you can also find me around Route 45 with my "bickin" Tyranitar
Back to top Go down
http://www.nikkistu.co.uk
ephemeratics

ephemeratics

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockFri Apr 16, 2010 12:57 am

Hello, my name is Celeste. I torture... I mean, er... teach game art and design students at the Art Institute of Tampa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.celestemasinter.com
Scoginator

Scoginator

PostSubject: Mighty Morphin Power Rangerssssss   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockSat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 am

I am James aka Scoginator. I love movies, music, and video games. I am a student and working to reach the top at what I do. I write scripts and film things. nough said yo
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/scoginator
ytrutle

ytrutle

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockThu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I am the trutle, that's right TRUTLE
I'm just a gamer and a tamer
I sit at home all day playing with my wii
Don't be hatin
Back to top Go down
drabbuHyelseW

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockWed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 am

I'm Wesley. I like funny smells and I think eye cancer is bad.
Back to top Go down
knitetgantt

knitetgantt

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockSun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Hey, people call me Knite. I'm a gamer, indie game developer, artist, professional weirdo, a bit of a home-bound invalid, and I'm definitely NOT a Py & Teben stalker, so don't even let that thought enter your mind. *shifty eyes*
I've been meaning to post here for a while now, but after seeing all the cool avatars everyone seems to have, I couldn't post till I had made myself a new avy, and the monster you see next to my post is what I made. Yes, he bites.
Go go Laid Off Games!
Back to top Go down
Greth206

PostSubject: Every Planet We Reach is Dead   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 BminclockFri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 am

just kidding.... but no, seriously. Is this place still alive? o.O

Anyway. My name is *****(PM me if you want my real name. I don't trust the interwebz. Suspect), aka Greth206, Greth or Geth... ignore that last one... I have absolutely no skills in anything... except for photo-manipulations. I'm also in the process of trying to learn ActionScript 3.0 in Flash CS5(trying being the key word)... if anyone has a simple formula for learning script, I would shower you with hugs and kisses water forever. I'm extremely excited for Apple Cyber... if it's still alive... and think this is a very nice site/forum. I was thinking about attempting some form of fanart for Apple Cyber, even with my extremely limited artistic skills. While only being 15, I enjoy retro games more than modern games. Pong is so simple, you feel stupid when you lose! So far, Bosconian is my favorite arcade game to date. BLASHT AWF! I'm going to wrap this up by saying that I am in full support of what y'all are doing over here, and think it is fabulous that retro games are coming back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 2 Bminclock

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laid Off Games Official Forums :: Other Topics :: General Discussion-
Jump to: